Testimonials allow you to share all the good things that people are saying about you. You may choose to have one generic Testimonials page or several different pages that are unique to specific products or services.
Create Testimonial Categories or Landing Pages
- Go to the Testimonials Section: on your Admin home page (or the expandable "Tool Dock" click on the big icon that says "Testimonials".
- Create a Testimonials Page: in the Admin Sidebar click the "Categories" link and on the Categories page above the list area click the big "Add" button to add a new record.
- Enter Category Information: On the Edit page enter a category name (this will be the page name e.g. "What People Are Saying"). Under the "Menu" tab on the Edit page, choose where you want this "What People Are Saying" page to show up in your menu, and give the link a name. When you are done, click "Create". You now have a page on your site that will show all the testimonials that you assign to this category.
NOTE: Categories are like section home pages that display all the related records that are assigned to that category. In this case, a Testimonials page shows all the testimonials assigned to that category.
Add New Testimonial Quote
- Add Individual Quotes: In the Admin Sidebar click the "Testimonials" link and above that list, area click the big "Add" button to create a new record.
- Enter Information: Choose one of your Testimonials categories (the page you want this Quote to show up on). Fill out the rest of the requested information, e.g. Title, Quote, Name, Position, etc.
- Images: If you have an image of the person or something that represents their organization, add that. Images will really spice up the page.
- Repeat this process if you have multiple quotes.
Display a Testimonial Quote on the Home Page or Sidebar
See our related article for more details about how to create a Promo Module to display testimonial quotes.