We provide a Promo Module that you can add to your homepage or sidebar that lets visitors do a quick search from anywhere.
- Go to the Promo Modules: on your Admin home page (or the expandable "Tool Dock") click on the big icon that says "Promo Modules".
- Add the MLS Search Module: above the list of promo modules, click the big "Add" button to add a new Promo Module.
- Select Module Type: On the Edit page, select the type of module you are adding (e.g. "MLS Search") and click "Create".
- Select Module Location: Then choose the "Location" where this module should appear (e.g. "Home") and the specific "Module Space" on the page where it should appear.
- Then click "Save" and an MLS Search form will appear on your homepage (or sidebar, depending on where you indicated you wanted it to be located).
How can I allow my visitors to search the local MLS?
First you will need to be subscribed to your local MLS data feed (you will have to fill out a form and the MLS will approve your website feed). Contact us for more information.
After you are subscribed, the easiest way to start using the MLS is to simply add a link in your menu to the prebuilt MLS Search page:
- Go to the MLS Section: on your Admin home page (or the expandable "Tool Dock") click on the big icon that says "Menu".
- Add a Link to your Menu: above the list of menu links, click the big "Add" button to add a new link.
- Fill out the Link Information: On the Menu Edit page give your link a name, select the MLS Search page in the "Link to Content" options (It will be alphabetically located under "MLS: Search"), then choose where you want the link to appear in your menu and click "Create". The link will now be on your site.
NOTE: From this search page, your visitors can define their own search criteria by choosing a city, plus more filters to limit by granular settings. When the search is submitted, the visitor can view an elegant image, text or map-based list of all properties.