The Featured Property Module allows you to feature one of your Personal Properties.
- Add a Promo Module: On your Admin home page (or the expandable "Tool Dock") click on the big icon that says "Promo Modules". Above the list area click the big "Add" button to add a new Promo Module. Then select "Property: Featured Properties" as the module type.
- Name Your Module: Give your module a title that describes the properties, e.g. "Featured Properties" or "Hot Deals".
- Select Property: By default the module will display a selection of all the properties that you have marked as "Featured". If you only select one module, only one featured property will show up. If you select multiple properties, it will select one of the "Featured" properties randomly. If you do not select any properties as "Featured" it will select a random property from your list. You may also choose a specific property from a list of eligible properties.
- Truncate Title Length: We will display the title of the property in the module by default, but you may need to truncate the length (shorten) if it takes up too much for the area.
- Link to More Info: If you want to include a link to the property details page, you may enter a name for the button, e.g. "See Details". The title and the image of the property will link to the details page by default.