The MLS has General site wide settings which control many of the MLS display and functionality preferences.
- Go to the MLS Section: on your Admin home page (or the expandable "Tool Dock") click on the big icon that says "MLS".
- General Settings: in the Admin Sidebar click the "Settings" link. There are a lot of different settings on this page:
- List View Preference: select the default view for your MLS list pages, e.g. choose between: large images with info, small images with a compact info, or icons on a map with popup images and info.
- Personal Properties in MLS: include your own Personal Properties on the MLS search results pages (if you do that your personal listings are treated like their own MLS feed, and your properties will be identified with their own logo to make them stand apart from the rest).
- Email Alert: enter welcome text to greet your clients, CC yourself on each email, and add your own portrait to the emails that get sent out.