Each package has a maximum page limit that allows you to add enough pages to create a website appropriate to your particular organization size. After that page limit is reached, you can create unlimited new pages offline or in staging mode, but you can't make them live. You need to either inactivate an old page or upgrade to a new package.
WHY IS THERE A MAXIMUM PAGE LIMIT?
- The maximum page limit is meant to allow accounts in each package level to add enough pages to create a website that is appropriate for your particular size of organization.
- The Free and Online Brochure packages both have a 25 page max, and this is enough to create a beautiful and informative website that functions as a compelling online brochure.
- The Growth package allows 100 pages, which is more than enough to create a successful website to help a business grow.
- The Pro package has no limits, so if your website is growing to meet the demands of your business, then you will benefit from the many upgrades included in the Pro package.
WHAT IS COUNTED AS A PAGE?
Any page that you create and have the opportunity to enter a Friendly URL is counted toward your total “page” count.
WHAT IS NOT COUNTED AS A PAGE?
- Inactive pages are not counted toward your total page count. This allows you to create new pages, and inactivate old pages for your archives (or swap them during different times of years or special events).
- We do not count any of the core functionality pages that are included as part of your package, e.g. Home Page, Contact Page, Account Sign In, RSS Feed, Blog Archives, Forum Search, etc.
- We also do not count pages that are not actually unique pages but simply records for a particular content type. So, for example, you can have unlimited Calendar Events, Multimedia or Document Details, Store Products, etc.
- We do not count Blog articles, News articles, Community pages, or Property details as part of your total page count.
HOW DO I KNOW HOW MANY PAGES I HAVE USED?
In the Control Panel go to the “Site View” (menu) and click on the “Page Settings” link. This will show you a list of all the pages you have on your site, as well as a total.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I TRY TO CREATE MORE PAGES THAN I AM ALLOWED?
Your new page will be added with a status of “inactive”, and you will get a notice that you have exceeded your maximum page count. In order for you to activate the new page, you will need to inactivate an old page and then activate the new page.
You can create as many inactive pages you need.