The Calendar Module allows you to display a list of upcoming events (limited to the next 2 months).
- Add a Promo Module: On your Admin home page (or the expandable "Tool Dock") click on the big icon that says "Promo Modules". Above the list area click the big "Add" button to add a new Promo Module. Then select "Calendar: Upcoming Events" as the module type.
- Name Your Module: Give your module a name that describes the events, e.g. "Upcoming Events" or "Kids Schedule".
- Restrict Events by Category: You can restrict the list of upcoming events by one or more Calendar categories if you wish, so that only events from those categories will be included in the list.
- Display Count: You can select the number of events that should show up in the list. Usually you should limit this count to a number that fits into the module area of your design without being too long of a list.
- Date Format: Pick how you prefer the date to be formatted.
- Truncate Length: Determine whether you want a description of the event (in addition to the event title), and if so how many characters should show up. Keep in mind this is a limited area, so keep description to a minimum.
- Link to Full Calendar: If you want to include a link to the full calendar, you may enter a name for the button, e.g. "See Full Calendar".