The MLS module will automatically pull listings based off an agent's license ID. But, if that's not available, then the entries can be manually entered into the Properties module.
Gutensite Control Panel --> Content --> Properties --> Personal Properties --> Add New
- By default, the property will be listed as "Active", but this should be changed to reflects its status.
- List Page: Properties can be assigned multiple Categories, and they will appear on those pages. Select item titles from the Library list on the left, then click the + button to add them to your Selected list.
- Fill in the remainder of the property information.
- Add Images --> Upload
- It's always a good practice to select the category for the image being uploaded. It makes it much easier to find later.
- Browse Files --> select the desired file
- You'll see a preview of the image.
- Upload Now
- Repeat for as many images as you'd like.
Extras Tab (optional)
- List Date
- Pending Date
- Sold Date
- Year Built
- Virtual Tour URL
- Open House Dates
- Floor Plans
Advanced Tab (optional)
- Featured Status
- Listing ID
- Agent License
- Office ID