We understand that sometimes you need to update your password. Whether it's because it has slipped your mind, or you need to change it for security reasons. To get it done, please just follow these simple steps!
Changing Password using the Admin Control Panel
- Log into the Admin Control Panel (Admin.Gutensite.com).
- Click on the "Admin" tab towards the top of the page.
- Click on the "My Account" module.
- On the left side menu, click on the "My Password" link.
- Update password and click "Save".
If you're unable to access the Admin Control Panel, you can also request a password reset on the login page. To do so, just follow these simple steps!
Requesting a new password when you don't have access to the Admin Control Panel
- Browse to (Admin.Gutensite.com).
- Click on the "I forgot my password" link.
- Enter Username and Password and click "Send Password".
Once processed, you'll receive a new password at the email address that we have on file. In the event that you do not receive an email or do not have access to the email on file, please reach out to our support team. We can be reached using the following methods: